Certification Module in Transpersonal Psychology and Pneuma Breathwork
In this intensive module we culminate the learning process you have had as a student. You will have the opportunity to put into practice everything you have learned, ask questions, demonstrate integration of experiences and competence as a facilitator, as well as to share and evaluate your journey of self-knowledge throughout the program.
We will focus on the role of the Pneuma Breathwork facilitator, giving specific indications for the inner workings of the facilitator. In addition, we will differentiate Pneuma Breathwork from other personal development and psyche healing techniques.
- Synthesis of Pneuma transpersonal psychology.
- The transcendence of trauma and transpersonal experience
- Bodywork and attention to the breathwork during the session.Types of catharsis.
- Keys to group integration.
- How to prepare a Pneuma Breathwork session.
- Elaboration of the music set.
- Review of personal process: experiences of expanded awareness, mandalas and notebook of inner work.
- Evaluation of the integration of key concepts: presentation of topics related to Transpersonal Psychology and Pneuma Breathwork.
- Students of the Professional Training “Transpersonal Psychology and Pneuma Breathwork Training” who have completed at least 3 modules of the training.
The certification in TRANSPERSONAL PSYCHOLOGY & PNEUMA BREATHWORK TRAINING is designed for those students who have completed at least 3 of the 7 training modules.
With this professional training you may:
- Lead Pneuma Breathwork sessions.
- Offer the course: “Introduction to Inner Knowledge and Pneuma Breathwork”
Dates: 20 to 27 April.
Venue: Pneuma Institute-Central Headquarters. Mount Shasta, California.
More information and registration: whatsapp + 52 333 386 72 00