Cartography of Consciousness
This module deals with the knowledge and understanding of the internal processes of transformation through the study of myths, archetypes and symbols from the oldest traditions on the planet: Buddhism, Kabbalah, Shamanism, Christianity, Hinduism, Alchemy, Greek Mythology, etc. These symbols and archetypes belong to the collective unconscious of humanity and are still active and present today inside the human being. Through the experience and integration of these archetypes and symbols, their healing potential and a greater understanding of the inner processes are activated.
This module also provides an essential insight into the experience of sexuality from a sacred perspective that includes body, soul and spirit, keys to emotional, energetic and spiritual health, as well as healthy relationships in the world today.
- Methodology of analytical meditation
- Integration of transpersonal experience
- The Consciousness Revolution
The inner process and enlightenment in the traditions:
- Creative Energy and Sacred Sexuality
- Hinduism, First Heirs of Knowledge: The Vedas and the Bhagavad Gita
- Egypt and the Key to the Mystery Cults
- Greece: Knowledge Reaches the West
- Judaism, from the Macrocosm to the microcosm: Christic Kabbalah
- Christianity, the Subtle Energy of Love: The Gnostic and Apocryphal Gospels
- Buddhism, Between the World and Nirvana: The Sutras
- Islam and Sufism, Back to Unity or Looking for the Beloved: The Quran
We value and respect all religions and spiritual traditions. We promote superior intelligence and emotion, free of all ego, as a permanent centre of consciousness in the human being, in order to walk towards a future of coexistence, decency, freedom, compassion and brotherhood with others and with nature. We aim to help humanity to appreciate life as a precious opportunity to achieve self realization.
The Experience of Divinity
INTERVIEW WITH H.H. the 14th DALAI LAMA
by Juan Ruiz Naupari
DAY OF INNER PEACE
October 27th 2020