THE PARADIGM OF SELF-KNOWLEDGE
The Paradigm of Self-knowledge
This second module provides insight into personal, mental and emotional processes, and offers techniques that make it possible to transcend suffering in order to reach the core of peace and harmony that constitutes the true nature of the human being, the first step to reach Integral Welfare or Awakening.
- Architecture of the Psyche II
- Transpersonal Analysis: The Exit from the Labyrinth
- The transcendence of the Ego and Mystical Death
- Levels of Consciousness and Reality
- The mind and mental processes
- Self-Observation and meditation: Transpersonal tools for transformation
- The Divine Nature: Essential Qualities of the Human Being
We value and respect all religions and spiritual traditions. We promote superior intelligence and emotion, free of all ego, as a permanent centre of consciousness in the human being, in order to walk towards a future of coexistence, decency, freedom, compassion and brotherhood with others and with nature. We aim to help humanity to appreciate life as a precious opportunity to achieve self realization.
The Experience of Divinity
INTERVIEW WITH H.H. the 14th DALAI LAMA
by Juan Ruiz Naupari
DAY OF INNER PEACE
October 27th 2020